Marine Sales Executive
Sales Executive contract position exists with small marine based manufacturing business located in the thriving business district of Tullamarine, Melbourne. You will be working in a small office environment within a family owned business. Initially a full-time contract position is offered, with the potential to turn into a full-time salary position.
If you have proven Sales experience, are wanting to work in a fast-paced expanding environment, and have an interest in the marine industry, this is the job for you!
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a young, energetic Sales Executive to work in our fast-paced team at our Tullamarine Head Office. Your job will be to develop and execute a sales plan to target new clients both domestically and internationally.
The candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Build up our clientele database
- Look after our current clientele
- Regularly communicate with our customers and stakeholders
- Answer a high volume of calls
- Regularly travel around Victoria to meet our key clients (company car or car allowance provided for these)
- Occasional Interstate and International travel to attend trade shows (this will involve a few weekends each year)
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven Sales history
- Interest in the marine industry
- Excellent communicational skills
- Experience in Sales reporting, budgeting, and planning
The following skills/experience are highly desirable:
- Mechanical experience
- University educated
- Experience working within the marine industry
- Knowledge in exporting products overseas
CLICK HERE to apply or for more information.