Apprentice Marine Technician
Here is an exciting opportunity to join Victoria’s Main Volvo Penta Dealer’s busy workshop. Aqua Power Marine is a growing company and we want the successful candidate to be involved with an engine brand synonymous for pioneering emission control whether it be Diesel or Petrol. With emission legislation being passed in parliament recently, the future is with this brand for this reason.
It is looking for a driven, motivated and reliable full time apprentice marine technician to join its team. This is a great opportunity for an individual to begin or further their career within the marine industry. Whilst experience would be an advantage it is not a requirement as full product training will be provided in formal training, our workshops, using online training platforms and at Volvo Penta scheduled training events.
Skills and requirements:
- Have a manual driver’s license or plan to acquire one in the near future
- Be reliable, energetic, enthusiastic and interested in the marine industry
- Possess the ability to multi task
- Interact well with both co-workers and customers
- Present yourself well as you will be representing our company and brands
- We expect you to aim high and achieve both on the job and in your formal training
- Marine or mechanical experience not a necessity so long as you are willing to learn
Send both a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or send a PM, on how you meet our requirements and any previous experience about yourself. For further information about the position please contact Dave on 03 8796 3900