Apprentice Boat Builders
Awesome opportunity for a 1st year apprentice to work with a highly recognised team of boat building specialists in the manufacturing of commercial workboats in Mornington. You will work on our unique and exciting range of boats with our friendly, easy going team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with a keen interest in boats and/or boat building to learn the trade from the ground up. We are passionate about providing hardworking young people with the opportunity to gain a specialised qualification which will set them up for a solid, long term career.
We are committed to providing ongoing training, development and support. To ensure your success in this role you will:
- Have a keen interest in boats and/or boat building
- Some previous paid work experience will be highly regarded
- Be reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate and work well within a team environment
- Possess an excellent work ethic and be prepared to do what is required
- Excellent attention to detail and genuine care about the quality job you do
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Have an easy going nature, enthusiasm and sense of humour
- The apprenticeship is specifically in boat building
- Apprentice pay rates apply to this position
- This is a full time apprenticeship
- You MUST be interested in working with boats and in the marine industry
If you want to be part of our hardworking, passionate and friendly team and you possess the requirements outlined below we would love to hear from you! To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8562 2272.